We positively influence the experience of people and community through the design of space.
Established in 2003, Studio Hive’s focus is on the design of interior environments in a variety of venues including workplace, academic, government, housing, hospitality, and sports and entertainment. Our design approach is inherently collaborative and strives to draw a connection between design solutions, human behavior and business outcomes.
In March 2017, Studio Hive joined forces with DLR Group, a global integrated design firm. The passion and expertise of Studio Hive's design professionals--and our portfolio of work in a variety of markets--augments DLR Group's local design team. Together, we have become one of the most innovative interior architecture and design studios in the Twin Cities.
Services provided by Studio Hive
- Full-Scope Design, Documentation and Construction Administration Services
- Strategic Programming
- Defining and Implementing Corporate Standards
- Space Planning, Facilities Planning
- Site/Facilities Evaluation
- Furniture Evaluation, Design and Specification
- Product/Millwork Design
- Post occupancy evaluations
- Sustainable Design/LEED
- Change Management/Employee Engagement
- Ethnographic research and observation
- Ongoing facilities support
In addition to the services listed above, one significant benefit of Studio Hive's union with DLR Group is that we are now able to offer our clients an extremely range of expertise via our in-house resources. Beyond DLR Group’s core architecture and MEP/structural engineering offering, we are able to tap into internal specialists in areas such as change management, high-performance engineering, energy reduction strategies, AV, acoustics, IT, and lighting design, as needed, to support our project needs.